Rosa’s Café understands that our employees are the most valuable asset. Our goal is to build a team of motivated, unselfish, caring, and successful leaders that are committed to helping each other reach the highest level of performance. We will accomplish this goal through motivation, recognition and a comprehensive training program that inspires the heart of each employee to feel accepted, productive, secure and proud to be part of our “Service from the Heart” approach to customer satisfaction.
- Hourly Customer Service Representative
- Crew Leader – Responsible for several hours of non-peak periods of the day
- Assistant Manager – Responsible for daily operations of one restaurant with supervision
- Manager – Responsible for overseeing 25 to 50 employees during store operation
- General Manager – Responsible for the daily operation of one restaurant
- District Manager – Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of multiple restaurants in one district. Apply Now
Those submitting applications for hourly positions are also encouraged to stop by the location they wish to work.